- China's Wuliangye sends greetings to welcome Chinese Lunar New Year at Times Square, NY
- Chinese liquor maker Wuliangye attends special gala in France to spread Chinese baijiu culture
- Chinese liquor maker Wuliangye posts solid profit growth
- China liquor maker Wuliangye continues to see solid profit growth
- Chinese baijiu producer Wuliangye sees quarterly net up 30.26pct y-o-y
Wuliangye Yibin Co., Ltd. is a leading producer of Chinese wine or Baijiu and also involved in machinery, finance, logistics, packaging, healthcare and other fields. With nearly 50,000 employees, the group achieved sales revenue of 93.1 billion yuan in 2018, up 16 percent year on year.
As a representative of Chinese whine, Wuliangye liquor has been passed down for more than 1,000 years since Tang dynasty and is named officially in 1909. Keeping the mission of “carrying the historical tradition and brew beautiful life” in mind, Wuliangye earnestly implements the high quality development to build a world first-class enterprise.