- Chinese ambassador highlights China-New Zealand ties as "front-runner"
- Priority areas of cooperation under Belt and Road Initiative
- Illustrate the Initiative's cooperation mechanisms
- What kind of principles is the Initiative to follow?
- Is the Belt and Road Initiative open?
- What is Belt and Road Initiative?
- Entrepreneurs' seminar held to boost China-Laos co-op under BRI
- Belt and Road Forum Advisory Council highlights implementation of high-quality consensus
- Multiple provinces in China plan to attract foreign investment in high-tech manufacturing
- China remains most attractive investment destination, MIIT
- China to work closely with multinational institutions: PwC
- China Eximbank provides RMB1 trln loans for 1,800 BRI projects
- Interview: China's greenhouse technologies turn Egypt's desert green: Chinese project manager
- Feature: Chinese technology powers Montenegro's energy ambitions
- Foreign trade of China's Hebei up in first 11 months
- Chongqing's trade with Belt and Road countries surges
- China's foreign trade up 2.8 pct in first three quarters
- East China province reports trade growth with ASEAN, B&R countries
- China's Yunnan sees trade with ASEAN countries rise 20pct in Jan-July
- China H1 trade in knowledge-intensive services performs excellently
Xinhua Silk Road
As a multi-language platform focusing on information related to the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), Xinhua Silk Road serves global participants of the initiative with all-dimensional, full workflow information products and consulting services, in a bid to help Chinese companies "go out" and companies outside China "come in."
Its services cover information release, country-specific research, business project release and trade matching, as well as investment and international trade-related customized services covering such fields as finance, patent, accounting, tax affairs, law affairs, training and exhibition