- Master Kong signs agreement with CSF to launch space instant food
- Chinese food and beverage giant Master Kong sees shares post biggest intraday gain in a decade
- Chinese food, beverage giant Master Kong selected as outstanding case in UNDP's sustainable dev. of Chinese enterprises report
- Master Kong
- Master Kong delivers customized instant food products to China's Winter Olympic athletes
- Master Kong noodles make debut on Swiss train of Red Arrow Churchill
- Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp. joins hands with Alibaba's LST to empower offline stores via Internet
- Space science popularization exhibition supported by national brand Tingyi held in Xi'an
Tingyi group specialize in the production and distribution of instant noodles, beverages and instant food products in the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”).
The Group started its instant noodle business in 1992, and expanded into the instant food business and beverage business in 1996. In March 2012, the Group further expanded its beverage business, the strategic alliance between the Company and PepsiCo in the beverage business in China was established.
The Company is exclusively manufacture, bottle, package, distribute and sell PepsiCo non-alcoholic drinks in China. The Group’s three main business segments have established leading market shares in China’s food industry. According to AC Nielsen SCAN TRACK EXPRESS, based on sales volume, year-to-date December 2014, the Group was the market leader in instant noodles, ready-to-drink teas and egg rolls, gained 42.9%, 53.2% and 15.1% market shares respectively. According to Canadean December 2014 data, based on sales volume, Pepsi carbonated drinks gained 30.6% market share and held a second position. After years of hard work and accumulation, “Master Kong” has become one of the best known brands among consumers in China.
The Group distributed its products throughout the PRC through its extensive sales network consisting of 598 sales offices and 69 warehouses serving 33,653 wholesalers and 116,222 direct retailers as of 31 December 2016. This extensive sales network is a significant contributor to the Group’s leading market position and it enables the Group to introduce new products rapidly and effectively.
Tingyi group was listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in February 1996. Market capitalization as at 31 December 2016 was US$67.5 billion. The Company is a constituent stock of British’s FTSE All-World Asia Pacific Ex-Japan Index, Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) Hong Kong Index and a component stock of Hong Kong’s benchmark Hang Seng Index. For six consecutive years from 2008, Master Kong was named one of the 50 best listed companies in Asia by Forbes for its solid financial track record, excellent management and entrepreneurial skills.