- China's Luzhou Laojiao welcomes Chinese Lunar New Year at 2020 Australian Open
- China's Wuliangye sends greetings to welcome Chinese Lunar New Year at Times Square, NY
- China's Yili to co-construct global health ecosphere with global partners
- "Ecosphere Economy" to inject new impetus into globalization, Yili chairman
- China's Hongqi to launch 21 new car models in five years
- China's Geely makes inroads into Japanese electric taxi market
- JD.com announces new commitments with partners at CES
- China's national brand enterprises present at Harbin Ice-Snow World
National Brands Project of Xinhua News Agency
The National Brands Project of Xinhua News Agency is a comprehensive service system that responds to the strategy of strengthening the nation through brand building. It aims to "serve national enterprises to promote Chinese brands".
Xinhua News Agency has unique information resources, including rich media resources, strong communication channels and high-end think tanks. It has 21 newspapers such as Reference News and Xinhua Daily Telegraph and also other media channels including Xinhuanet, Xinhua App, Chinaso, Xinhua Radio, Xinhua Television, outdoor screens, social media clusters, etc., reaching out to billions of people every day. Xinhua News Agency has such professional institutions as China Economic Information Service (CEIS), China Fortune Media Group, China Image Group, China Media Development Corporation, China Financial Information Center, China National United Advertising Co., Ltd., China Global Public Relations Co., Ltd., Xinhua Publishing House, Xinhua Printing Technology Co. Ltd., and Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange (SHPGX), which provide all-round services including economic information, financial news, business matchmaking, think tanks, market research, creative planning, credit evaluation, index release, database, professional images, professional publishing, and "going global" assistance under the Belt and Road Initiative.
The National Brands Project of Xinhua News Agency aims to serve national enterprises in brand building by following the development concept of "innovation, coordination, green development, openness and sharing" and the spirit of craftsmanship and entrepreneurship.
The National Brands Project of Xinhua News Agency prioritizes social benefits and fully respects the will of enterprises. Most enterprises it serves are among Fortune Global 500, China's Top 500 and leading enterprises in various industries.